AIESL Latest Job Recruitment: AIESL | Air India Engineering Services Limited has published Latest Job for Assistant Supervisor (FTE) Posts 2018. This is great opportunity for Candidates Who Want to Make Their Future in AIESL. Candidates Should Be find More Details about AIESL Job Vacancies 2018. For more Details About Vacancies or Post Recruitment Check Official Website or Visit MaruGujarat Online.
Other Details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply in This Job. All Details Are Given in Below Post Read Full Notification and Apply for It.
Organization Name: AIESL | Air India Engineering Services Limited
No of Vacancies: 12
Name of Position and Detail: Assistant Supervisor (FTE) Posts 2018
Education Qualification: Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute with Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications in an organization of repute.
BCA/B.Sc. IT/ Graduate in IT.
Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) and one year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS / RAMCO / TRAX etc.)
General Category- Not above 33 yrs. as on 01.11.2018
OBC – Not above 36 yrs. as on 01.11.2018
SC/ST- Not above 38 yrs. as on 01.11.2018
Pay Scale | Salary: Rs. 19,570/- p.m.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Through SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST
How to Apply in Air India Jobs for Assistant Supervisor (FTE) Posts 2018: Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 01.11.2018, are required to appear for WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST at the date, time and venue as mentioned below along with the duly filled in Application form, in the prescribed format with all the requisite documents along with non-refundable application fee of INR 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Nagpur. (SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this fee).
Address: Human Resources Department, MRO, Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108.
- The candidates will be posted in MRO, NAGPUR.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates reporting for the WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST and residing beyond 80 kms. of the venue for WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST and not employed in any Government, Semi- Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the laid down procedure and eligibility criteria & experience prescribed for the post before reporting for WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the particulars furnished by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials are incorrect / false or the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria and / or
experience prescribed for the post or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her application shall be summarily rejected without making any further reference.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing in any outside influence with regard to further the selection of the candidate shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
Read Official Notification: AIESL RECRUITMENT DETAIL PDF
Job Published Date: 06/11/2018
Last Date of Interview: 03/12/2018 at 09:30am to 12:00pm.
Find Local Job: https://bit.ly/2sTm70p
|| Share This Post to Your Friends and Social Media ||
Telegram Joining Link: https://t.me/maru_gujarat_online
Facebook Joining Link: https://www.facebook.com/marugujara.online/
Google Plus Joining Link: https://plus.google.com/106759221373561576563