Deen Dayal Port Trust Recruitment for General Manager 2018
Postions: Job Description – General Manager Chabahar Port
I. Project Brief:
Indian Ports Global Ltd. – India (IPGL) has been entrusted by Government of India to carry out the task of equipping and operating Container& Multipurpose Terminal at Chabahar Port in Iran. In this context, IPGL invites applications from qualified Indian nationals for the role of General Manager – Chabahar Port with Minimum Experience of 15-20 years, on contractual basis.
II. Job Functions:
Under the direction of Managing Director IPGL India (MD-IPGL), the General Manager – Chabahar (GM – Chabahar) will be responsible for supervision of all functions and employees of IPGL – Iran in coordination with Sistan Baluchistan Port Authority (SBPA), Port Maritime & Organization (PMO)Iran (Lessor) and appointed private operator engaged in Chabahar port operations. He will ensure overall compliance of IPGL Contractual terms with other stake holders.
A regular Bachelor’s degree is required. Master Mariner or a regular Master’s degree in Business Administration / Engineering / Finance field is preferred.
Maximum age of the candidate should not more than55 years on the last date of receipt of application i.e. 21st April, 2018.
The primary job location will be Iran – Chabahar Port. However, depending upon the situation the personnel will be required to travel with in Iran and other regions.
Remuneration & Terms of Engagement:
- As per industry standards depending upon the experience and suitability of profile.
- Terms of engagement is tentatively for 10 years and will be reduced or extended on requirement basis
- Expected date of engagement May 2018.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of working port & logistic sector particularly in container and general cargo port operation
- Project Management iii. Budgeting & financing
- Facilities and general engineering management
- Strategic planning vii. Excellent oral and written communications
- Knowledge of Persian language OR earlier work experience in Iran will be an added advantage
Submission of application
Prospective candidate shall submit their applications, in the format at Annexure
Last date of receipt of applications is 21st April 2018. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
IPGL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for
interview. Applications are to be addressed to:
The Managing Director
India Ports Global Limited 4th Floor,
Nirman Bhavan, Muzawar Pakhadi Road,
Mazgaon, Mumbai 400010
View Full Detail: Officially Notification