Dena Bank has published an advertisement for FLC Counsellors. This is great opportunity for Candidates Who Want to Make Their Future in Dena Bank. Candidates Should Be find More Details about it Then Check Below Post. For more Details About Vacancies or Post Recruitment Check Official Website of Dena Bank.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, Salary Scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply in this job. all details are given in below post read full notification and apply for it.
Organization Name: Dena Bank
Name of Position and Detail: FLC Counsellors
No of Vacancies:
Job Published Date: 04/07/02018
Last Date of Apply or Interview: 16/07/2018
- A graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to having post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should possess flair for teaching and computer knowledge.
Age Limitation: Maximum age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 65 years subject to good health.
Pay Scale | Salary: INR A Consolidated remuneration of Rs.20000/- including HA/TA (conveyance expenses) will be paid for hiring services of counselors for each completed calendar month of which Rs. 5000/- per month will be as HA/TA (conveyance expenses for conducting Financial Literacy Camps) subject to the condition that minimum 15 days have to be spent in conducting Financial literacy camp at villages in the district. Failing which conveyance expenses @ Rs. 200/- per day for actual numbers of days visit to villages for conducting F L camps will be paid. In this case monthly remuneration of FL counselors will be Rs 15000/- + Rs 200/ day for actual camps
Experience: Shall be an ex-banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank. OR Persons having minimum 5 years of experience in banking/ with related fields, NBFCs / FIs. OR Ex RSETI Director/Faculty with minimum 5 years of Experience.
You May Also Like:
Bank Job Information:
- Carry on day to day activities of FLCs as per guidelines of RBI.
- Impart financial literacy in the form of simple messages like why save, why save with banks, why borrow from Banks, etc.
- To ensure that miss selling of financial products and services does not take place. iv) To conduct financial literacy camps on Digital banking with latest digital banking products.
- To maintain record in the form of register containing details such as name, gender, age, profession, contact details, whether banked or unbanked, details of services availed and whether linked with banking services.
- To arrange gram sabhas/ awareness camps in rural areas.
- FLCC has to submit his, tentative quarterly visit schedule to LDM. (LDM has to put the report in DLCC meeting as agenda item of the meeting).
- Imparting knowledge on various schemes of Govt. of India (like PMJDY, APY, PMSBY, PMJBY and other social security schemes, Digital Banking etc.) announced from time to time as per instructions of HO/ ZO/ LDMs.
- Other responsibilities that may deem fit from time to time.
How to Apply in Dena Bank job for FLC Counsellors : Duly filled Application with enclosure of Application fee, Education Qualification and other Document sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid. Please sent the application on below mention address with title on envelope stating as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FINANCIAL LITERACY COUNSELLOR ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS” Address for Application to be sent: The Zonal Manager Dena Bank Zonal Office 2 ND FLOOR SHRI RAM COMPLEX RADHANPUR HIGHWAY MEHSANA-384002 Ph. 02762-250926, 251003 Last date of application received to our office is 16.07.2018
Read Official Notification: https://www.denabank.com/viewdetail.jsp?lang=0&did=153068418507638ACD692A00AD90A09124943F55695E3&id=0,48
Dena Corporate Centre
C-10, G Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex Bandra, Mumbai- 400 051
Tel:(022) 26545000, 26545035
Website Link: http://www.denabank.com/
Find Local Job: https://bit.ly/2sTm70p
|| Share This Post to Your Friends and Social Media ||
Telegram Joining Link: https://t.me/maru_gujarat_online
Facebook Joining Link: https://www.facebook.com/marugujara.online/
Google Plus Joining Link: https://plus.google.com/106759221373561576563