Din Dayal Trust Requirement of Deputy Manager (Accounts)
Din Dayal Trust Requirement of Deputy Manager (Accounts): India Ports Global Limited (IPGL) is a joint venture between Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) and Deendayal Port Trust (Erstwhile Kandla Port Trust) (DPT), created and incorporated on 22nd January 2015 under the Companies Act, 2013, as per directions of Ministry of Shipping (MoS), Government of India for development of Ports overseas. The Ministry of Shipping has presently assigned IPGL the task of equipping and operation of Container / Multi-purpose Terminals at Chabahar Port in Iran.
IPGL wishes to appoint a Deputy Manager (Accounts) in the pay-scale of Rs.20, 600- 46,500 (E1 Scale). The other details are as follows:
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Deputy Manager (A/c) will be responsible for all Finance/Account matters and will report to the Company Secretary/Manager-Finance / Managing Director. His functions shall include:
- To handle all matters relating to Finance, Accounts, Audit, Taxation, data entry, petty cash management and outdoor duties as assigned by the Management.
- To assist the Management in ensuring compliance under the various Acts, Regulations and Guidelines as applicable to the Company.
- To coordinate with and maintain good public relations with various internal and external bodies, including statutory authorities, Government Agencies, etc.
Age: Age as on the last date of receipt of application . : Not more than 40 years. Age of superannuation is 60 years.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate in Commerce and Member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Accountant of India (Previously known as ICWAI)/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Finance from a recognized University/Institute with at least five years of post-qualification experience of working as an Officer in the Finance/Accounts Department of a Major Port Trust or Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking.
- Persons working in Port Trusts/Govt./PSUs/Autonomous bodies holding posts in the Finance/Accounts Department, with three years’ regular service in the pay scale of Rs.16, 400-40,500 or above.
- Persons having similar qualifications and experience in a reputed private sector organisation (ports and comparable domains) may also be considered, if found suitable
- Officers of appropriate level/rank, retired from Major Port Trust or Central/State Govt./PSUs with Port/Shipping experience, may be considered, if found suitable. In such a case, relaxation in qualification, age and experience shall be considered; depending upon their experience in the related field, and appointment shall be on contract basis, with lump sum monthly emoluments commensurate with their qualification, experience and last pay drawn.
Total monthly emoluments at the minimum of the above pay-scale shall be approx. Rs.62, 603/-(including HRA) / Rs.56,423/- (without HRA) with current D.A. rate.
Last date of receipt of applications is 21st April 2018. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
IPGL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Managing Director
India Ports Global Limited
4thFloor, Nirman Bhavan,
Muzawar Pakhadi Road
Mazgaon, Mumbai 400010
View Full Detail: Deputy Manager (Accounts)