GNLU | Gujarat National Law University has published Latest Job for Teaching and Research Associate. This is great opportunity for Candidates Who Want to Make Their Future in GNLU. Candidates Should Be find More Details about GNLU Recruitment 2018. For more Details About Vacancies or Post Recruitment Check Official Website or Visit MaruGujarat Online.
Other Details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply in This Job. All Details Are Given in Below Post Read Full Notification and Apply for It.
Organization Name: GNLU | Gujarat National Law University
No of Vacancies: 01
Name of Position and Detail: Teaching and Research Associate
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; (iv)Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
- Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Law;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/onsite discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language
Job Detail: Under the guidance of Head (Dean), Research and Head (Dean), Academic Affairs, the incumbent shall perform the following role and responsibilities; (i) Conduct interdisciplinary research in areas of law in collaboration with teaching and research staff including honorary members and students; (ii) Provide research assistance to teaching and research staff as and when required; (iii) Develop, plan, execute, monitor and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad; (iv) Provide input to general teaching faculty on latest research developments and emerging research trends in respective fields; (v) Participate in overall planning and development of academic, research, training and extension programs and activities of the University; (vi) Conduct research based training and extension activities in the area of law; (vii)Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University
Pay Scale | Salary: Rs. 30,000-40000 (fix) Per Month
How to Apply in GNLU Latest Job Recruitment for Teaching and Research Associate Vacancies 2018: Eligible candidates may attend a walk-in-interview along with an application in prescribed format and required documents at given address. You can check more jobs in Gujarat at Marugujarat Ojas Website.
Read Official Notification: https://gnlu.ac.in//Document/content-docs/49036588-4c16-4d6b-93f1-cd052234a65a.pdf
Job Published Date: 17/09/2018
Last Date of Walk in Interview: 28/09/2018
Website Link: http://www.gnlu.ac.in/
Find Local Job: https://bit.ly/2sTm70p
|| Share This Post to Your Friends and Social Media ||
Telegram Joining Link: https://t.me/maru_gujarat_online
Facebook Joining Link: https://www.facebook.com/marugujara.online/
Google Plus Joining Link: https://plus.google.com/106759221373561576563