GNLU Recruitment 2018 | Gujarat National Law University Recruitment for Research Associate Vacancies
GNLU | Gujarat National Law University has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, Salary Scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply in this job. all details are given in below post read full notification and apply for it.
Research Associate Vacancies
Organization Name: GNLU | Gujarat National Law University
Name of Position and Detail:
Research Associate Vacancies
Job Published Date: 30/05/2018
Last Date of Apply or Interview: 07/06/2018
Walk in Interview Date: Thursday, 07 June 2018. Reporting time for walk in Interview: 1330 hrs (No candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 1330 Hrs.)
- Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the fields of IPR;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges/firms in the area of IPR;
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods;
(i) Conduct library and internet-based interdisciplinary research in the fields of IPR and closely associated areas in collaboration with teaching and research staff including honorary members;
(ii) Compilation, Categorization and analysis of law and policies in IPR;
(iii) Organize workshops, training, conferences and seminars for stakeholders in areas of IPR;
(iv) Publish policy papers, reports on cutting edge issues in relevant area;
(v) Provide high quality research, material and visionary plans in respective area;
(vi) Carry out surveys, undertake field visits for collection of data and preparation of regular research reports in respective area;
(vii) Interact with internal and external agencies, including faculty, policy makers legal experts, builders associations, town planners, researchers and other stakeholders;
(viii) Coordinate and plan various events related to assigned project, including seminars, round table discussions and conferences;
(ix) Undertake independent, guided research related to the assigned project with a view to publication;
(x) Develop, plan, execute, monitor and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad etc.;
(xi) Conduct research based training and extension activities;
(xii) Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University and GUJCOST.
Pay Scale | Salary: 25,000/- per month (fix)
How to Apply In GNLU | Gujarat National Law University: Candidates are required to bring three copies of resume with photograph on each copy and all original mark sheets, certificates and other supporting document.
Read Official Notification: https://gnlu.ac.in//Document/content-docs/61c3a257-b917-4566-a222-1b496566faae.pdf
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba
Gandhinagar – 382007 (Gujarat), INDIA.
Phone No. : +91-79-23276611/23276612
Website Link: http://www.gnlu.ac.in/
|| Share This Post to Your Friends and Social Media ||
Telegram Joining Link: https://t.me/maru_gujarat_online
Facebook Joining Link: https://www.facebook.com/marugujara.online/
Google Plus Joining Link: https://plus.google.com/106759221373561576563