Join Indian Navy has published an advertisement for Multi Tasking Staff (Non-industrial). This is great opportunity for Candidates Who Want to Make Their Future in Indian Navy. Candidates Should Be find More Details about Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. For more Details About Vacancies or Post Recruitment Check Official Website or Visit MaruGujarat Online.
Other Details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply in This Job. All Details Are Given in Below Post Read Full Notification and Apply for It.
Organization Name: Join Indian Navy
No of Vacancies: 53
Name of Position and Detail: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-industrial) Group-“C (Civilian Personnel)
Education Qualification: (1) Matriculation (2) Proficiency in relevant trade.
Age Limitation: 18 to 25 years
Pay Scale | Salary: Pay Matrix Level 1 – 18000/- to 56900/-
How to Apply in Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff (Non-industrial) Group-“C (Civilian Personnel) Vacancies 2018: The Application should be in plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly handwritten or typed as per the prescribed format affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self-attested. The envelope must be clearly superscribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST “___________ and CATEGORY”___________(i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR) and sent by Registered Post only to the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC) Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Arjun Block, 2nd Floor, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh) along with the following:-
- Two additional Passport size photographs for Admit Card and Exit Card self-attested on the reverse side and full name is written.
- Self-attested copies of Matriculation/10th Class pass certificate & mark sheet and relevant/higher educational qualifications.
- Self attested copy of proof of date of birth (10th Certificate or Birth Certificate).
- The SC/ST/OBC candidates should also enclose the latest copy of caste certificate duly self-attested for claiming age/other relaxation and produce original certificate on demand,
- The Govt. Servants are to enclose self-attested copy of “No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer with the application and produce original on demand.
- Self-attested certificates of Ex-servicemen duly indicating the proof of Ex-servicemen issued by the competent authority for claiming age relaxation. Armed Forces personnel applying for the posts should enclose an undertaking as per GOI/DOP&T orders in force to avail age relaxation.
Read Official Notification: View or Download Notification
Navy Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Job Published Date: 25/08/2018
Last Date of Apply or Interview: The last date for receipt of applications from candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands is seven days thereafter i.e. 28 days from the date of issue of this publication. (Date of Publication of Advt. : 25-08-2018)
Website Link: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Find Local Job: https://bit.ly/2sTm70p
|| Share This Post to Your Friends and Social Media ||
Telegram Joining Link: https://t.me/maru_gujarat_online
Facebook Joining Link: https://www.facebook.com/marugujara.online/
Google Plus Joining Link: https://plus.google.com/106759221373561576563