Home ADMIT CARD Lakshmi Vilas Bank Admit Card 2019 for Probationary Officers (PO) Post
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Admit Card 2019: Lakshmi Vilas Bank has Published Admit Card for Probationary Officers (PO) Post.
1. Before appearing for the online examination you should strictly ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria in all respects. If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria or the information furnished by him/her in the application form is incorrect, his / her application is liable to be cancelled at any stage
2. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to you does not imply that your candidature has been accepted by the Bank or that the entries made by you in your online application for examination have been accepted by the Bank as true and correct. Please also note that this admit card does not constitute an offer of appointment.
3. Please check carefully your name, application no., etc. in the admit card.
4. Please note carefully your application number, roll number and venue for the examination given in the admit card for future reference or keep a photocopy of the admit card with you.
5. Any request for change of test center, date and timing will not be entertained.
6. Admission to the test center will be only on production of this admit card and a valid photo
identity proof (original) with self-attested photocopy.
7. In case the photograph / signature is not uploaded / printed above or is not visible / clear, the candidate should affix his / her recent passport size photograph & signature in the space
provided and get it attested by a gazetted officer.
8. Candidates are advised to make sure about the location of test centre in advance so that he / she arrives for the examination on the specified date & time at the test centre.
9. Admit card to be surrendered: Please bring the admit card and a valid photo identity proof (like passport copy, driving license, voter ID card, aadhaar card or pan card) in original and one photocopy, when you appear for the online test. You have to append your signature in the space provided for applicant’s signature only in the presence of the invigilator in the
examination hall. If you come to the examination hall without the admit card or valid photo
identity proof, you will not be permitted to appear for the online test. You should hand over your admit card and the photocopy of the photo identity proof to the invigilator in the examination hall. You should retain your photo identity proof(original) after the invigilator checks it.
10. Compliance with instructions: You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by the test administrator and invigilators at the examination venue, at all stages of the examinations for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions, you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
11. Calculators, smart watch, mobile phones, books or written notes will not be allowed inside the premises of the examination. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the examination venue, as arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be assured and bank is not responsible in this regard. Any candidate who is found copying or receiving / giving assistance will be disqualified.
12. Any kind of canvassing, direct or indirect will result in disqualification of the candidature.
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the Online Examination shall be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview thereafter. The Bank reserves the right to make required modification in the selection process
Online Examination: The objective type online examination consists of (i) Numerical Ability, (ii) Analytical Ability, (iii) Verbal Ability, (iv) Computer Awareness/Digital Awareness (v) Banking Awareness. (vi) General Knowledge (Total 150 questions carrying total weightage of 150 marks with total time duration of 90 minutes).
|| Share This Post to Your Friends and Social Media ||