NID | National Institute of Design has published an advertisement for Registrar . This is great opportunity for Candidates Who Want to Make Their Future in NID. Candidates Should Be find More Details about it Then Check Below Post. For more Details About Vacancies or Post Recruitment Check Official Website or Visit MaruGujarat Online.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, Salary Scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply in this job. all details are given in below post read full notification and apply for it.
NID Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: NID | National Institute of Design
Name of Position and Detail: Registrar
No of Vacancies: 01
Job Published Date: 14/07/2018
Last Date of Apply or Interview: 10/08/2018
- Master Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute or University. Working knowledge in computers.
- A Minimum of 15 years of academic administrative experience in a senior position in University/ Higher Educational Institution/ Research Institution, preferably in Design/ Technology or similar institution, of which eight years should be in the capacity of Deputy Registrar or equivalent (Level 11 of Pay Matrix/6th CPC GP Rs 6600) on regular basis, or with 5 years’ service in Level 12 of Pay Matrix/ Grade pay of Rs 7600 (6th CPC GP) or equivalent.
Desirable qualifications: Experience of computer systems for information processing and retrieval. Experience of working and familiarity with the Academic Administration including Examinations in the institute of National Importance will be preferred. Degree of Law will be an added qualification.
Age Limitation: Not exceeding 50 years as on 10th August 2018
Pay Scale | Salary: Level- 13 (Rs 123100-215900) of the Pay Matrix (6th CPC PB-4; GP-Rs. 8,700)
- The Registrar shall act as the Secretary of the Governing Council, the Senate and such committees as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
- The Registrar shall be responsible to the Director for the proper discharge of his functions.
- The Registrar shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by NID Act or the Statutes or by the Director.
- The Registrar shall be in charge of all academic administration of the Institute and Institute campuses and responsible for implementing directives of the Government of India in respect of all academic and student matters and assist the Activity Chairperson (Education) in academic administration matters relating to admissions, student fees, course delivery, assessment, evaluation, award of grades or diplomas or degrees, Hostel matters, students disciplinary matters & grievances and such other academic administration related tasks and responsibilities as may be entrusted by the Director.
- The Registrar shall execute all contracts and legal documents for and on behalf of the Institute, when authorized by a resolution of the Governing Council or approved by the Director and shall not be personally liable in respect of anything under such contract or legal document.
- The Registrar shall be responsible for generating and maintaining data and records related to students and academic matters.
- The Registrar shall coordinate with all Heads of Departments, Deans and Discipline Leads for administrative support for all academic related works and facilities of the Institute and Institute Campuses and arrange for the same in consultation with the Activity Chairperson (Education).
- The Registrar shall chair such committees and panels for which he may be nominated by the Director and carry out such other tasks and functions as may be entrusted to him by the Director and shall also exercise such powers as may be delegated to him under the Delegation of Administrative and Financial Powers by the Governing Council.
How to Apply in NID | National Institute of Design: Eligible candidates may attend a walk-in-interview along with an application in prescribed format and required documents at given address. You can check more jobs in Gujarat at Marugujarat Ojas Website.
Read Official Notification: http://careers.nid.edu/documents/Downloads/AHM-Registrar-Advt-Detail-2018.pdf
Address: Opp Tagore Hall, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380007
Website Link: http://www.nid.edu/
Find Local Job: https://bit.ly/2sTm70p
|| Share This Post to Your Friends and Social Media ||
Telegram Joining Link: https://t.me/maru_gujarat_online
Facebook Joining Link: https://www.facebook.com/marugujara.online/
Google Plus Joining Link: https://plus.google.com/106759221373561576563