NDDB Recruitment: NDDB | National Dairy Development Board has Published Latest Jobs. This is Great Opportunity for Candidates Who Want to Make Their Future in NDDB. Candidates Should Be find More Details about NDDB Vacancies 2019. For More Details About Vacancies or Post Recruitment Check Official Website or Visit MaruGujarat Online.
Other Details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply in This Job. All Details Are Given in Below Post Read Full Notification and Apply for It.
NDDB Recruitment 2019 for Officer-on-Special Duty Posts (Last Date 30/05/19)
Officer-on-Special Duty (Civil Engineer)
Officer-on-Special Duty (Mechanical Engineer)
Officer-on-Special Duty (Civil Engineer):
B.E/ B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from a reputed institute with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the area of expertise, preferably in an established firm/ organisation. Post-Graduation in engineering or management shall be an added advantage.
Officer-on-Special Duty (Mechanical Engineer):
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the position(s) is 30 years (As 01 May 2019).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply in NDDB Recruitment 2019 for Officer-on-Special Duty Posts: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-05-2019
NDDB Recruitment 2019 for Scientist (I) Posts (Closed)
NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for a young and energetic Scientist for Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF) laboratory
Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF)
Analysis of cattle feed, feed ingredients, mineral salts for compositional parameters and anti-nutritional factors /toxicants in feed.
Key roles and Responsibility
1. Analysis of feed ingredients, silage for proximate parameters.
2. Analysis of mineral mixture and mineral salts for inorganic analysis.
3. Analysis of feed for anti-nutritional factors and natural toxicant.
4. Candidate would be responsible for coordination and monitoring for timely completion of analysis.
5. Data monitoring, integrity, ensuring accuracy interpretation of data & timely reporting of results.
6. Preparation of specification of required equipment, indenting and coordinate purchase activities.
7. Installation of equipment as per specification and training of personnel, conducting system suitability/ calibration checks
8. Standardization and validation of new methodologies.
9. Perform and supervision of analytical work of Trainee Scientist/Technician/ Trainee.
10. Proper handling and maintenance of sophisticated equipment. Usage & proper storage of CRM/SRM.
11. Ensure good housekeeping and maintain required environmental conditions as per test method.
12. Estimate Measurement of Uncertainty of respective test parameters.
13. Responsible for scope enhancement and meeting accreditation requirement. Carrying out analytical operations as per requirement of ISO 17025.
14. Ensure calculations & data transfer in a systematic manner.
15. Prepare internal test reports and maintain technical records and vetting of analytical data.
16. Proper sample handling and maintaining its integrity during and after
Qualification & Experience
Incumbent should be MVSc. / Masters in Animal Nutrition with minimum two (2) years of analytical experience in analysis of cattle feed, feed ingredients / mineral salts / anti-nutritional factors /toxicants in feed.
Ph.D in Animal Nutrition with MVSc /Masters in Animal Nutrition.
Other Essential attributes and skills
The maximum age limit for the position(s) is 30 years (As 01 May 2019).
(Last date of receiving applications is 08 May 2019)
The position is on a fixed term employment (FTE) for 5 years.
Last Date of Apply: 08/05/2019
Advertisement: Click Here
NDDB Apply Online: Click Here
About NDDB | National Dairy Development Board
The National Dairy Development Board’s creation is rooted in the conviction that our nation’s socio-economic progress lies largely on the development of rural India.
The National Dairy Development Board was created to promote, finance and support producer-owned and controlled organisations. NDDB’s programmes and activities seek to strengthen farmer cooperatives and support national policies that are favourable to the growth of such institutions. Fundamental to NDDB’s efforts are cooperative principles and cooperative strategies
Founded: 16 July 1965
Type of business: Institution of National Importance