PDIL | Projects Development India Limited has published an advertisement for Jr.Drafting Staff / Jr.Const.Supervisor. This is great opportunity for Candidates Who Want to Make Their Future in Projects Development India Limited. Candidates Should Be find More Details about it Then Check Below Post. For more Details About Vacancies or Post Recruitment Check Official Website of PDIL.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, Salary Scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply in this job. all details are given in below post read full notification and apply for it.
Organization Name: PDIL | Projects Development India Limited
Name of Position and Detail: Jr.Drafting Staff / Jr.Const.Supervisor (Diploma, ITI, B.Tech/B.E)
No of Vacancies: 38
Job Published Date: 03/07/2018
Last Date of Apply or Interview: 10/07/2018
Education Qualification: Jr.Drafting Staff/ Jr.Const.Supervis or – Diploma in Civil OR ITI, Draftsmanship – 5 – Candidate should have experience in Supervision and experience in Quality Assurance in Industrial Projects. He should be well acquainted with Civil & Structural works for piling, pile/open foundation steel and RCC structure, fabrication and erection of Steel Structure. He should have work experience in areas like Fertilizers/ Chemical/ Oil & Gas/ Power Industries. b. Jr.Drafting Staff/ Jr.Const.Supervis or – Diploma/ITI in Electrical – 2 – Candidate should have Experience in Electrical; drawing preparation e.g. SLD, Lighting layout, Earthing & Lightening protection layout, Substation equipment layout and Cable rack & trench layout etc. in Auto CAD. Preference may be given to the candidates having experience in Smart plant, PDS modelling and CADMATIC. c. Jr.Drafting Staff/ Jr.Const.Supervis or – Diploma in : Instrumentation & Control Applied Instrumentation Control • Electronics & Instrumentation Electronics, Instrumentation & Control Electronics & Communication Electronics & Telecommunication – 5 – The candidates should have expertise in Instrumenttation drawing like‐ Installation drawing,Inst. Layout, JB schedule, Air distribution layout, Control Room layout, Cable tray layout in AUTOCAD. Preference may be given to candidates having exposure in smart plant Inst, PDS modelling etc. d. Jr.Drafting Staff/ Jr.Const.Supervis or – Diploma/ITI in: Mechanical – Candidate should have experience in preparing equipment Layout, Plot Plan, Piping GA drawings, Civil Scope drawings, Nozzle Orientation, platform & ladder drawings, piping study drawings/sketches, Review/checking of vendor drawings. Must have experience of operating drafting software AUTOCAD/ MICRO STATION. Awareness of PDS/PDMS software will be considered as additional qualification. e. Jr.Drafting Staff/ Jr.Const.Supervis or – Degree/ Diploma in industrial/ Fire Safety – 2 -Relevant Site Experience in Industrial/ Fire Safety
Age Limitation: As on 31.05.2018 maximum age limit is 70 years in all discipline for General /SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) /PH candidates
Pay Scale | Salary: 16,700 – Rs. 22,100/- Per Month
General Information For This Job:
1. All above qualifications should be from recognized University/Institute. Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Diploma/ ITI/ qualifying exam shall be 60% (55% for SC/ST). Engineering graduates with post graduation degree from recognized University/Institute will be considered as additional qualification. PDIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements/recruitment process advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
2. The Cutoff date for calculation of Maximum Age & Post Qualification Experience is 31.05.2018. 6. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts/forums at Gautam Budh Nagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute
3. Please note that the candidates seeking benefits of reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category must submit the certificate in appropriate format with heading “FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTEMNT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA”.
4. TA – will be reimbursed to & fro journey by III AC(including Rajdhani) (by Rail fare) for Sr. Engineer/Sr. Executive/ Engineer/Executive in all Grades and Sleeper class Rail fare for Sr. Drafting/Jr. Drafting Staff/Sr. Const./Jr. Const.Supervisor post by the shortest route(within India) to only to the candidates duly shortlisted by HR/ Concerned Indenting Deptt. and appeared before the Interview Board.
How to Apply in PDIL | Projects Development India Limited :
1. Candidate has to apply online only through online registration system of PDIL website i.e. www.pdilin.com. No other means / mode of applications i.e. manual/ paper application/ application sent thru’ e-mail shall be accepted. Last date for submission of online application is 10.07.2018 upto 12 PM midnight.While applying, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned in the advertisement, as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above discrepancy(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
2. STEPS FOR APPLYING :-
STEP 1: Visit www.pdilin.com website
STEP 2: Click on “Careers” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS”
STEP 3: View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
STEP 4: Click on “I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
STEP 5 :Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size. Also upload certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format w.r.t. age proof, qualifying degree certificate along with mark sheet. All Experience Certificates as mentioned in online application. For SC, ST, OBC(NCL) and Person with Disabilities need to upload their caste certificate and disability certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format. Candidate must ensure that all the above stated uploaded files should be in readable form, or otherwise, application may be rejected.
STEP 6: After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE” to save the data entered.
STEP 7: Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
STEP 8: Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted. 3. Date & Time of walk in Interview at Noida – 14th , 15th , 16th & 17th July, 2018 (4-days) Date & Time of walk in Interview at Vadodara – 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th July, 2018 (4-days) Address of Walk In Interview: NOIDA Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector-1 NOIDA-201301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP), Telephone- 0120-2529842/43 VADODARA Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, Samta, Subhanpura, Vadodara- 390023, Gujarat. Telephone – 0265-2388413/418-421
Read Official Notification:
Address: PDIL, Vadodara, Gujarat 390023
Website Link: www.pdilin.com
Find Local Job: https://bit.ly/2sTm70p
|| Share This Post to Your Friends and Social Media ||
Telegram Joining Link: https://t.me/maru_gujarat_online
Facebook Joining Link: https://www.facebook.com/marugujara.online/
Google Plus Joining Link: https://plus.google.com/106759221373561576563