SBI | State Bank of India has published an advertisement for Specialist Cadre Officers. This is great opportunity for Candidates Who Want to Make Their Future in SBI. Candidates Should Be find More Details about SBI Recruitment 2018. For more Details About Vacancies or Post Recruitment Check Official Website or Visit MaruGujarat Online.
Other Details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply in This Job. All Details Are Given in Below Post Read Full Notification and Apply for It.
Organization Name: SBI | State Bank of India
No of Vacancies: 48
Name of Position and Detail:
- Deputy Manager (Security) Regular: 27 Posts
- Fire Officer: 21 Posts
SBI Full Recruitment Detail:
1=> Deputy Manager (Security) – Regular
Education Qualification: Graduate from reputed college/University
Age Limitation: 28 to 40 years
Experience: Minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/Deputy SP with 05 years’ service in that rank or officer of Asstt. Commandant with minimum 05 years’ service in Paramilitary Services.
Place of Posting: All India
2=> Fire Officer
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
- B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved OR
- B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved OR
- Retired fire officers frm State/Central Government/PSUs with above Qualification can also apply. OR
- Graduate of Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) and have minimum 05 years’ experience as a Station Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in big industrial complex OR
- Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur and have minimum 05 years’ experience as a Station Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in big industrial complex OR
- B.Sc. (Fire) from recognized university (UGC approved) and have minimum 05 years’ experience as a Station
- Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in big industrial complex
Age Limitation: 35 to 62 years
Selection Process: The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Merit list : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
How to Apply in State Bank of India Recruitment for Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies 2018: Eligible candidates may Apply Online Through Official Website. Or Visit MaruGujarat Ojas Website. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advice etc. by email.
Read Official Notification: https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1536227734112_ENG_ADV_SCO.pdf
Apply Online SBI Recruitment: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiscobaug18/
Job Published Date: 06/09/2018
Last Date of Apply: 24/09/2018
Last Date to Print Application: 09/10/2018
Online Fee Payment: 07/09/2018 to 24/09/2018
Website Link: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Find Local Job: https://bit.ly/2sTm70p
|| Share This Post to Your Friends and Social Media ||
Telegram Joining Link: https://t.me/maru_gujarat_online
Facebook Joining Link: https://www.facebook.com/marugujara.online/
Google Plus Joining Link: https://plus.google.com/106759221373561576563