UPSC | Union Public Service Commission Recruitment for 120 Various Vacancies
Total Posts: 120 Posts
1. Manager (Marketing & Trade): 01 Post
2. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology): 06 Posts
3. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery): 07 Posts
4. Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering): 01 Post
5. Assistant Geologist: 75 Posts
6. Administrative Officer: 16 Posts
7. Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical): 01 Post
8. Drugs Inspector: 07 Posts
9. Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel: 01 Post
10. Head of Department (Information Technology): 01 Post
11. Principal: 01 Post
12. Training and Placement Officer: 01 Post
13. Workshop Superintendent: 01 Post
14. Assistant Public Prosecutor: 01 Post
Educational Qualification & Other Useful Details: Please Read Official Advertisement is Given Below.
(a) Candidates have to pay a commission of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) just either by remitting the money in almost any branch of the SBI by money or by employing internet banking centre of the SBI or by simply employing visa/master credit/debit card.
(b) No charge for SC/ST/PH/Girls applicants of any area. No “fee exemption” is offered to OBC male applicants and they must cover the full prescribed fee.
(c) Software with no prescribed fee wouldn’t be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection could be amused.
(d) Fee once paid will be reimbursed under any circumstance nor will the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply:
I) Candidates should apply online via the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Programs received through another manner rejected and wouldn’t be approved. Ii) Candidates should upload the subsequent documents/certificates concerning instructional eligibility, Date of Birth, Expertise (preferably in format), Desirable Qualification(s) or some other info, as promised in the internet application, in one pdf document in this manner that the file size doesn’t exceed 2 MB and can be legible when a printout taken. For the purpose, the offender may scan the in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents such as Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certification etc. should not be uploaded from the Document Upload Module. (More Details: Please See Official Advertisement)
• Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-05-2018 up to 23:59 hrs
• Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 04-05-2018 up to 23:59 hrs